Coming Soon to:
Most insurance & Medicare Accepted!
Major Credit Cards,
Checks & Cash Accepted
Employer Productivity is the mission of the Occupational Medicine department of Stat-Health. Precious time lost on the job by an ill or injured employee translates into lost dollars to the employer. Our ability to see patients immediately without appointment and without long waits, returning them to work as soon as their conditions permit, is what makes Stat-Health the medical choice for the productivity-conscious employer. We also expedite the new hire preliminaries to get your new employee on the job quicker through our acessibility to immediate screening and on site testing.
- Pre-employment physicals
- Post-offer evaluation of new hires
- Drug/Alcohol testing
- Return to work clearance following injury or illness
- DOT/OSHA physicals
- Physical capability forms
- Evaluation of workers' compensation injuries
- Mandated physical exams from regulatory or licensing agencies
- Evaluation and treatment of on-the-job illness and injury
- Follow-up care and evaluation of the injured patient
- Physical therapy/rehabilitation referrals
- Executive physicals
- Annual or periodic physical exams
- Travel medicine consultations and immunizations
Stat-Health consults with employers for services tailored to their needs and provides contractual services and plant visits. If you would like a representative of Stat-Health to visit your office and consult with you on our offerings, please contact us at 631-360-5900. We would be delighted to provide any employer with a tour of our center upon request.